Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years Resolution

My new Years resolution this year was to start and more importantly keep a blog. I have loved writing since I was young and have been inspired by blogs I've read and people I know who have dedicated themselves to the practice of writing. The purpose isn't to gain or keep an audience, but rather to have a forum to express myself....other than facebook.  If I amuse you along the way, then we both win. The name of this blog is my dogs middle name....as in Ralphie Bubba Chuckles. That in itself should tell you about my personailty. Quirky, sarcastic and always looking for the funny in life. If there is one thing I've learned thus far, its to aways find the funny. So, I begin this journey and hope you'll come with me along the way

No comments:

Post a Comment